So long 2010. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Also known as my "2011 Goals" post.

2010 sucked hardcore for me. It was the skidmark on an otherwise pretty good decade. A decade that saw me graduate from college, get married, work at the coolest job in the entire world for 4 years, travel overseas, and give birth to my sweet baby boy, ended with a shitty bang. Eight months of the last year of the decade saw our income cut by 40%, brought about a career change that has cost us an obsene amount of money, but won't maybe prove fruitful for another 1-2 years, and caused me to be a single parent many nights a week.

2010 caused me to question my faith in god, my own mental strength, and the idea that hard work produces good results. There was probably a 2 month period in the summer where I literally lost hope and just gave up.

2010 can suck it as far as I am concerned.

So, 2011, I have high hopes for you. I have a lot riding on you. Let me down, and I'll give you a swift kick to the britney.

2011 is the year I:
Wishing you and your family a very happy and very frugal New Years!