Pantry challenge inventory check in

If you took stock of what you have, feel free to post in the comments.  It's not a requirement for "playing", so keep on keepin' on if you didn't take inventory.  Click here if you want to join the "Frugal by Choice, Cheap by Necessity Clean Out Yo' Pantry Challenge-extravoganza". 
I did a very loose survey of our stocks.  And I'm not counting flour, sugar, salt, shortening, oil, spices, etc.  I'm also not counting cleaning products, TP, etc.  I didn't inventory the fridge, because all that stuff has already been planned for.

I added stuff later and have put them in red.

Pantry
-a bunch of dried black, pinto, and navy beans
-many cans of organic diced tomatoes
-a bunch of cans of diced green chilies
-oatmeal
-1 lb of panko bread crumbs
-a can of pumpkin
-a buttload of pasta (spaghetti, egg noodles, etc.)
-a multitude of sauces
-a bunch of lentils
-a pint size jar of peanuts
-5 lbs red potatoes
-3 lbs yellow potatoes
-2 onions
-2 containers of organic chicken and beef bouillon

Freezer
-a bunch of grassfed steaks
-1 lb of grassfed ground beef
-1 lb of organic ground chicken
-1 local chicken breast
-1 lb of local bacon
-1 grassfed pot roast that I embarrassingly had no idea was in there
-a BUNCH of blueberries, peaches, zucchini, and pumpkin
-a good amount of peas, corn, green beans, okra
-2 more loaves of bread.  Guess I'm baking this weekend!
-bag of sweet potato fries
-3 lbs of organic butter
-8 oz of apple butter
-4 oz of spaghetti sauce
-1 random box of veggie burgers

Zombie attack/apocalypse garage stash
-a ton of home canned peaches and pears
-a few jars of homemade applesauce and apple juice
-a few jars of homemade blackberry pancake syrup
-a box of Trader Joe's apple cinnamon oatmeal (LOVE this, but I was eating $15 worth a month.  When Troy got laid off, I stopped buying it)
-a random bag of Quaker Oat Squares
-a bottle of agave nectar
-1 bottle of ketchup
-2 packages of rice noodles
-1 box of ghiradelli brownie mix

I know there is tons more, but like I said this was a loose inventory!

Labels: