Sarah Bunch photography

Over 1 billion years ago when my sister was in Jr. High, she met a wonderful girl named Tammy.  My sis and Tammy had lots of adventures and a friendship that has been around since the earth cooled.  I would link you to Tammy's blog, but eh hem, she hasn't updated it since NOVEMBER.  (hint hint Tammy)

Tammy's sister Sarah took up photography a year or so ago while living in Spain.  Recently Sarah moved home to Washington and decided to open a photography business.  I've admired Sarah's photos for a long time now, and was sooooo excited when Troy, Jack, and myself got to be a family of guinea pigs for Sarah's new venture.

Sarah used to be a kindergarten teacher, so she was great with Jack despite the fact that he was a molar teething hellcat that morning.  It was also farking cold, but it didn't seem to phase her as she climbed through bushes and mud to get the perfect shots.

Despite the subzero arctic temps, my rambunctious and pesky toddler, and pausing for me to constantly wipe snot from my nose, we had a fantastic time with Sarah!  We are beyond pleased with the photos (click here to view a sample of our session), and are so thankful that these precious memories were captured by such capable hands.

So, if you're in the Puget Sound area, and are looking for family photos, my family highly recommends Sarah for your photography needs!  Oh, and she is fluent in Spanish which is muy bien.  And yeah, I had to look that up on google translator.

Labels: