Meal plan for April 17-23

I hope you may be able to glean some ideas from my menu.  Happy meal planning everyone!

Sunday - homemade chicken salad sandwiches, sliced avocado, home canned fruit, and tomato soup

Monday - Grilled chicken and apple sausage, grilled artichokes, and homemade mashed potatoes

Tuesday - Turkey ham, peas, and homemade garlic bread

Wednesday - Enchiladas, spanish rice, and crockpot black beans

Thursday - I'm working late and Troy is is at his internship.  I ain't makin' nothing.  In laws will feed J, and I'll probably make some eggs when I get home.

Friday - homemade Hawaiian pizza, peas, and home canned fruit

Saturday - chicken fettuccine, a veggie, and homemade garlic bread

This is a menu that helps clean out my freezer and pantry.  The only things I'm buying for this week are 2 chicken breasts, fresh veggies, fettucine, and avocado.

Labels: