Meal plan for April 24-30

Sunday - Easter at Troy's family and then off to my family for elevensies.

Monday - Breakfast for dinner.  I have an abundance of eggs, and some leftover ham.  I'm going to make hashbrowns, and we'll bust out the bacon in the freezer.  And home canned fruit.

Tuesday - Tortilla soup in the crockpot with sliced avocado.  Garlic bread on the side.

Wednesday - Making enchiladas that I never made last week.  Paired with homemade spanish rice and black beans in the crockpot.

Thursday - Shepard's pie from the freezer, a veggie (crosses my fingers that asparagus or artichokes are on sale), and home canned fruit.

Friday - Super classy boxed Annie's mac and cheese.   Paired with the leftover veggie from Thursday.  Cleaning out everything ahead of the pantry and freezer.

Saturday - the big move! 

Labels: