Sign up to receive my posts in your inbox. Daily fart jokes abound!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meal plan for August 1-7th

I haven't posted a meal plan in forever.  Cause, um, I've been lazy.  Hope the following gives you some inspiration if you're figuring out what to make for yourself!

Monday - hot dogs from the local butcher on homemade hot dog buns, homemade coleslaw, and sweet potato fries.


Tuesday - chicken salad on homemade pretzel rolls (recipe coming soon!), green beans from the garden, and caprese salad.

Wednesday - pasta with browned butter and mizrtha cheese, and a side of zucchini fritters.

Thursday - leftovers.

Friday - chicken pot pie, and a side of whatever is ripe in the garden.

Saturday - N/A.  We're at my cousin Kori's wedding!  Can't wait!

Sunday - N/A.  It's my godson's 2nd birthday party, and then off to my parent's for Sunday dinner.

And just because I feel like you NEED to see photos of a Poppy T Rex, and a cowboy stegasaurus blowing bubbles on a rainy day:



2 comments:

  1. So when can I expect these meals to arrive at my house? You didn't give an estimated time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, Jack's delivery schedule is pretty packed, but you can expect him there around Octoberish.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me more excited than Jessie Spano on caffeine pills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...