So much to do, there's so much to do, there's never enough time. I'm so excited. I'm so scared...

I pray that at least 10% of you "get" the title of this post.  For those of you who don't, tune in to TBS around 7:30 in the morning and catch some SBTB reruns...

I'm off work until Tuesday morning, so I have a pretty decent list started for what I want to get done.  I'm not scheduling the chores, but rather will do them where and when I can.

::Live::
Thursday - it's allllllll about Jackie Jack on Thursday.  I'm guilty of being a big-time multi-tasker, and being a full time working "single" mom most days, poor Jack often isn't given the full attention he deserves.  Today is all about my boy.  We're going to do whatever he wants, so I foresee watching Cars, baking, playing cars, and picking blackberries in my future today. 

::Learn::
Friday - I'm headed to a friend's house to learn to make homemade ravioli.  I'm stokked!

::Share::
-Make a wouldn't you like to know Elaina birthday gift for a friend.  Or at the very least, I'm going to start it.
-Create a list of potential blog posts to prevent days at a time of you guys being bored to tears.
-Start working on homemade Christmas presents.

::Act/provide::

-Plant beets
-Plant more carrots
-Make tortillas to freeze
-Hunt down some seed garlic and get it in the ground.  Should vamps attack, I wish to be prepared.
-Get some good sewing scissors.  I'm trying to recover some dining room chairs, and had to use my kitchen shears.  Not good.
-Go to the fruit stand, local butcher, and a new farm where I can get raw milk $3 cheaper per gallon than what I'm paying now!  Score.
-Clean, garden, clean, garden, clean, garden.  Repeat

::Recoup::
-Watch some True Blood Season III and a copy of The Black Swan that I finally got from the library.  I believe I was one billionth on the hold list.

And a little gift for anyone on the Sugar Fast Challenge.  I found this sugar-free no bake cookie recipe on deliciouslyorganic, and it's wonderful! These totally satisfied my sweet tooth.

Ingredients
1 cup of maple syrup
3 cups of rolled oats (not quick oats)
1 stick of butter
1 tblsp of vanilla (try homemade!)
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of peanut butter (try homemade!)
3 tblsp of cocoa powder.  I buy the unsweetened kind

In a saucepan, melt the butter, milk, syrup, and cocoa powder together.  Stir constantly.
Once it reaches a boil, add the peanut butter and vanilla.  Stir well.
Pour the oats in to a large mixing bowl, and pour the cocoa mixture over it.  Stir well to incorporate.
Using an ice cream scoop, place scoops of the mixture on to cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.

Put in the fridge for 2 hours and enjoy.
Also pictured: organic and pastured eggs, my fav mozzarella with a buffalo on it, homemade french toast, lime juice, black beans, and organic Better Than Bouillon (Costco)
Can't wait to enjoy these?  Put them in the freezer for half the time.  Store in the fridge.