Monday tip of the week!

This week's tip is an easy way to save bars of soap in the shower!

Back in college my sister insisted on a suction cup soap holder thingy in our shared shower.  I made fun of her (that is what sisters do), but I'm eating my words now.

Getting a plastic/nubby soap saver can literally save your soap.  Deep thoughts on a Monday morning. The idea is that the soap sits above the soap dish, so instead of getting that soap "goo" at the bottom of your soap dish, you get a solid/dry bar each and every time.  And because you aren't losing soap to "soap goo", the bar lasts a whole lot longer.

You can order them online, but I've found them cheaper at Target.  It's a small $3 one-time investment to save you money on soap in the long run.

Have a cheap trick you want to share with my readers?  Shoot me an email at beingfrugalbychoiceblog@gmail.com.

Labels: