Sign up to receive my posts in your inbox. Daily fart jokes abound!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Meal plan for March 12th-18th

I am all prepped and ready for the week!  I worked my butt off with the prep work this weekend, but not having to prep everything throughout the week will be lovely.  I hope!  Here is what we'll be having this week:

Monday:: I'm working late, so it's going to be a very easy dinner.  We're having tomato soup that I canned using tomatoes from the garden last summer, quesadillas, salad, and home-canned pears I canned in the fall.

Tuesday:: Ponzu salmon bowls with salad on the side.  Will post the "recipe" if it doesn't suck.

Wednesday:: Buffalo chicken sandwiches on homemade rolls, a cabbage thing (will post the "recipe" if it doesn't suck), and home-canned fruit.

Thursday:: Yakisoba.  One of these days I'll do a post on yakisoba.  We love it.

Friday::  Probably homemade pizza, salad, and fruit.

Saturday:: A new pork chop recipe (maybe if our local butcher has them), salad, home-canned applesauce, and mashed spuds.

Sunday:: Family dinner and my parent's.

I spent $61 at the grocery store this weekend, but $20 will be returned next weekend.  I bought Troy some socks (that are too small) and a few other items that weren't needed.

What are you guys chowing on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am still trying to get my act together for my weeks meal plans :) But I am trying my hand at brining my own corn beef for Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUM! I'd love to hear how to turned out!

      Delete

Comments make me more excited than Jessie Spano on caffeine pills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...