Ok, I give up. I give in

I joined Pintrest.  Ugh, the monster got me.  I'm in.

I had resisted for a long time because I didn't want to find myself awake at 11:30 pm pinning and repinning things when I should be sleeping.  I get so little sleep as is, that the idea of being tired because I was obsessed with finding the perfect French toast in the shape of a reindeer's face was a bit much to me.  I don't know if that thing actually exists, but I'm sure it does.

But, a few readers sent me some emails suggesting that I join to help get the word out about my blog.

How I recall their emails:

Dear Sarah,

OMG, you're so pretty and smart.  I really think you're amazing and should totally join Pintrest!  There is a whole group of people out there who have never heard your "that's what she said" jokes.  For the sake of humanity, I beg you to join.

Love,
Super nice reader.

Ps, I can tell you've been working out because your ass is kickin' like Van Damme.  You're body karate.

How they might recall their emails:

Hi Sarah,

You should consider joining Pintrest.  I think it would help you reach more readers!

Take care,
Super nice reader

Well, history won't care how the conversation went, but just know that the end result is that I've come to the Dark Side.  Am I officially a "Pin head" now?

I don't currently have the time to poke around there much or follow other people, but I hope that will change once I complete a few big projects I'm working on right now.  Until then, you're pretty much going to see pins of stuff I've already shown you here.

If you want to follow me, I honestly have no idea how you do that, but you probably do.  I'm either on there as frugalbychoice or SarahMcFrugalPants.  I'm sure you'll find me.  Just follow my sweet ass to the boards.