Target has a debit card?! How did I not know this?

Apparently I live in a place where fabulous news isn't shared, but I just found out about two weeks ago that Target has a debit card!

They can link it directly to your checking account (i.e., it's not a credit card), and you save 5% on every purchase.  Setting it up at Customer Service took about 5 minutes and my card came in the mail super quickly.

I try not to shop at Target too often, but hey, sometimes you just gotta go in.  And now I'm saving another 5% off my purchases.  Oh, and they will still donate (I think it's 5% of your purchases) to a school of your choosing!

Also, they have their own coupons that you can stack with a manufacturer's coupon.  Did ya know that?

I'm not making a dime off sharing this news, so don't think this is a referral program or anything.

Source