Sign up to receive my posts in your inbox. Daily fart jokes abound!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mostly Homemade Mondays #6

It's Monday - that time of the week for Mostly Homemade Mondays - the link party for people who like cooking healthy food, but sometimes have to rely on the occasional store-bought item.  And for crafty people.  And gardeners.

Got something cool you posted recently on your blog?  Link up so that the rest of us can see the awesomesauce!

The "rules":

1) Please link back to this post so that people reading your blog know they can find more fantastic posts here!

A quick note that I had to change linking platforms.  I was using Simply Linked and it was fine, but when I switched computers, I forgot the password to Simply Linked and they have no way to recover it, no customer service option - nothing.  Rather than spend another 45 minutes trying to guess my way through the password, I just joined a new platform.  I hope you guys like it ok!

14 comments:

  1. I made sure to have this post finished last night specifically for Mostly Homemade Monday. I can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a newbie. I discovered a link to your blog through another post at another blog hop. I've added my post on fall gardening. Or I tried to, I've never used Mister Linky so I'm not sure I added it correctly. All the same, thank you so much for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting. BTW, trying out your kitchen aid pizza dough recipe this week. Noms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it turns out! It's a favorite of ours for sure.

      Delete
  4. thanks for hosting, I always enjoy all the links posted up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Love the Mondays here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm....I think I might like this link system better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wandered by. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. I always look forward to your posts, except when I read them during my lunch and laugh so hard I snort lettuce at the computer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds super painful! I'll try to be less funny...?

      Delete
  10. Just out of curiosity - do you fire up the grill every time you have the grilled zukes or do you have an indoor pseudo-grill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't. But Troy does! I do a lot of cooking, but I do not grill.

      Delete
  11. I think I messed up trying to share our link, but what else is new? Hah. Anyway, everything we post is mostly homemade so I never know what to share.. I decided just to share something popular on the site this week (making homemade floor cleaner). Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me more excited than Jessie Spano on caffeine pills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...