Survey says...

...well, I have no idea.  That is why I'm administering a survey!

So, it would appear that I hate myself.  Despite being stupidly busy, I decided to take a 5 credit college class this fall AND sign Jack up for soccer.  Cause you know, I'm an idiot.

What does that mean for this blog?  Hopefully nothing!  Hopefully you won't even know that I'm getting less sleep and am more busy than ever.  But what it does mean is that I need to be more focused and more planned out on what to post here in this space.  I need to streamline baby!

That is where you come in.  Please.  What are topics that you'd like to see me write about?  Just to generate a few nuggets of inspiration, here are some things I'm planning to blog about in the next few weeks:
                   -canning pears (tutorial)
                   -homemade breathmints
                   -homemade kid-approved 3 ingredient fruit snacks
                   -homemade "fast food" like soups in jars, etc.
                   -roasted tomato products for canning (soups, sauces, etc.) (tutorial)

So what do you think?  Excited?  Bored?  "Where are the fart jokes Sarah" you say?  Don't worry friends, they'll be there.

They'll be there.

So, I'd love your input on additional topics that you'd enjoy hearing about as I start my descent in to crazytown.  I've always been crazytown adjacent, but I'm about to be a full-time resident quite soon!

Thanks in advance for your ideas!