This dessert is a snap to put together, and makes everyone happy.
Cinnamon-Sugar dessert quesadillas
2 flour tortillas
1 tsp sugar (I use organic evaporated cane juice from Costco)
1 tsp brown sugar (try making your own)
2 tsp butter
A crap ton of cinnamon
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Put foil over a baking sheet. We use reuse foil all the time, so we always have a plethora of it hanging around. Or, don't cover the baking sheet and hate yourself later when you're cleaning it. Up to you. Place your torts on the foil.
3) Spread the butter over one side of the torts. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of the sugar over each of the torts.
5) Douche (not a typo. I did not mean douse) the top with cinnamon.
6) Bake for 15 minutes, cool for a few minutes, and then cut in to pizza wedges. Serve with applesauce if you'd like.
And these? Two photos that Jack took when I wasn't paying attention to my camera.
|A picture of my TV. Playing Cat in the Hat.|
|A reflection of himself in a cabinet wearing a Spiderman costume that hasn't come off in the last 3 days.|