I need your opinion. Hypothetically.

So, let's pretend a few things for a second.  Ready?  Close your eyes.

Errr, open them.  You probably can't read this post with closed eyes.

Duh.

Ok, so narrow your eyes a bit, and let's play make believe.  Hypothetically speaking, there might be this girl named Sarah.  And she might write a blog.  And she might like chocolate.  And water kefir soda.  And pedicures.

Now, let's say she might be contemplating going off the deep end and thinking about entertaining the idea of possibly working her ass off and potentially writing a cookbook at some point in the future.

Again, we're pretending here.  If that above were true, would you maybe think about buying said make believe cookbook?

:runs to hide behind the couch because I can't believe I just said that:

Updated 1-29 @ 8:45 pm: thank you all so much for your input, ideas, honesty, and encouragement!  I have absolutely no idea how to make this happen, but I'm certainly going to try my best.

Labels: