Meal plan for June 17th - 23rd

We have eaten approximately 492 strawberries in the last week from the garden.  This is how many made it in to the house.  The rest were transported in Jack's stomach.

My father-in-law is a huge golfer, and has dreamed of someone in the family enjoying it as well.  He found some left handed clubs, and let's just say, he might possibly be the happiest grandpa around.

Troy is off today, and was off last Sunday for his birthday.  I know his schedule is sporadic and he doesn't get to choose it, but I'd like to point out that he was gone on my birthday AND Mother's Day.  Ahem.

This week I don't really have our meals planned.  I'm working late on Monday, I'm off Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, and Thursday we have a play date for dinner.  I'll figure it out Monday or so, and go grocery shopping on Tuesday.  God willing, Troy will be able to hang out with Jack at home and I get get my toes did before getting groceries.  A girl can dream, right?

Hopefully you are all more prepared for the week.  What are you having?

Labels: