15 minutes to a better life. July series

People have often asked me how I get everything I want/need done in such a small amount of time.  Many/most DIY/Green/from-scratch cooking bloggers are stay at home moms, but I'm the odd man out who works outside of the house.  So, how am I able to accomplish so much each day in so few hours, all without going crazy?  Well, I practice efficiency at the black-belt level, and I also break my tasks down in to manageable chunks.

In texting with a few of my friends, I explained my desire to do a month-long series about helping people live more efficient and simplified lives.  I asked them to help me come up with a catchy name, or else I'd be calling it "get your shit together in 15 minutes per day".  Thankfully, my friend Angela came through for you guys.

I'd love to introduce you to our July series:

Purpose
Organization
Order
Peace

POOP in 15.

:pauses as it sinks in:

Many times in our busy lives, we have things that block up our rythmn and flow.  Consider POOP in 15 the fiber that clears everything up and gets you moving again.

POOP in 15 will focus on four categories:
I'm excited to go through this journey with you.  I'll be posting every single day of the month, but keeping Sunday for meal plans, and Monday for Homemade Monday link ups.  My hope for you is that this series will help you make your lives manageable and your goals obtainable.

Labels: