Here are five fun things I've found from around the web this week.
1) Wonderbags. No, I'm not talking about what my boobs looked like before I breastfed my kid for two years, I'm talking about these unique and portable slow cookers that are the "Toms" of slow cookers. For every one you purchase, they donate one to a family in need in Africa.
2) Rosemary Almonds from Nom Nom Paleo.
These are delicious, and so easy to make. I use fresh rosemary, and instead of using a skillet, I place them on a baking tray with parchment and cook them at 300 degrees, stirring every 10 minutes for a total of 30 minutes.
3) This pancake recipe is perfection. Replace the white flour with whole wheat pastry flour, add 2 tblsp of vital wheat gluten, a splash of homemade vanilla, and then do yourself a favor and make your pancakes on a warm cast iron skillet.
4) These garden forks from Bella Jackson Studios on Etsy need to be in my life.
5) These garden signs from The Common Sign on Etsy are adorable. I think they would look fabulous painted.
There is an Amazon affiliate link in this post, but all the opinions are mine, and I haven't received any compensation for these links.
Labels: Fun Finds Friday