A quick favor if you don't mind

Hey guys, I have a quick favor that will take about 2 minutes if you're up for it.

Last February, a friend of ours took some family photos for us.  She is the one who took the amazing photo on my blog header.  Anyhoo, she is holding a contest for "the" photo of 2011, and one of our photos is in the running!

If you have time, could you like Sarah's Facebook page, and then make a comment on her blog saying that #4 is your favorite?  You have to comment on her blog for the vote to count.

The voting ends at midnight tomorrow and so far we're pretty much in last place because, um, I forgot to ask people do to this earlier.  Cause I'm cool like that.

If you have time, I'd appreciate it!  If not, I totally understand! 

And if you're in the Seattle area, Sarah is an amazing photographer and does great work.  Especially with pissy little toddlers who were teething at the time of the photo session.