Meal plan for October 8th - 14th

Hey guys, did you have a nice weekend?  I got some time to myself on Saturday (so very rare) and cleaned up the garden a bit and got my garlic planted for the winter.  I'm excited to harvest them...in oh 10 months or so.

Saturday night was a birthday dinner at my sister-in-law's house.  It was perfectly low-key, and I didn't have to cook, clean up, or anything, so basically it was the best dinner ever.

Here is what we'll be eating this week:

Monday:: Cashew chicken, rice, and lady lady egg rolls.

Tuesday:: Roast in the crockpot with carrots and potatoes (the spuds are from my garden!), dutch oven bread, and fruit.

Wednesday:: Mac and cheese (made it a few weeks ago and froze), sliced tomatoes (we still have loads of them in the garden), and a fruit.

Thursday:: Tacos (meat leftover from Tuesday), spanish rice, and black beans in the crockpot.

Friday:: Popcorn dinner!  Yay, my favorite dinner night of the week.

Saturday:: Charity spaghetti feed.  Yay!

Sunday:: Family dinner.  This week it will be at the gimp hut instead of my parent's house.

I didn't spend any money at the grocery store this week; I had everything in my freezer or cupboards already.  I did buy raw milk which was $3.50.  That's about it!

What are you guys planning?

Labels: