Meal plan for April 15th - 21st

Let's start with a recap of Jack's birthday party, shall we?

I made a huge ass chocolate cake that was supposed to look like Angry Bird Star Wars Chewbacca.  Decorating and artistic stuff is not my forte.  Do I need to remind you that my old roommate once offered to show my how to wrap presents after watching me struggle through it?  I did my best with the cake, but even if no one knew what it was, Jack wrapped his body around mine and gave me a huge hug and said "oh mommy, thank you.  I love it"!
 However, this is what my kitchen looked like after the fact.
I served pizza, salad, fruit, veggies/hummus, and chips/salsa.  I made a huge bowl of shredded mozzarella and another of sauce and kept them in the fridge.  Each night after Jack went to bed, I made one batch of pizza dough, and made one pizza.  The pizza went in the freezer and the next day, I'd take it out, wrap it in foil, stick it in the freezer, and make another one.  It was so much easier than making them all the day of.  Everyone was complimentary of the pizza, and it left me with more time to chill out the day of.

The house was FULL of people.  The weather was absolutely atrocious, which means instead of playing outside with all the sidewalk chalk and bubbles we had, the kids were in my house the WHOLE TIME.  It worked out ok, but it was a wee bit noisy and rambunctious at times.

Meal plan time!  Reminder, I only plan dinners, because breakfast is always smoothies or eggs with something, and lunches are always leftovers.  We rarely eat dessert during the week, and our dinner drink of choice is water kefir soda.

Monday:: organic hot dogs from Trader Joes, roasted asparagus, and onion rings.

Tuesday:: Homemade reubens, roasted asparagus.

Wednesday:: This pasta dish.

Thursday:: Dinner at my in-laws!

Friday:: Popcorn dinner.  Yes, seriously we eat popcorn for dinner.  It's popcorn, leftovers, cheese slices, fruit, and cut up veggies.  Everyone gets as much as they want, and no one leaves hungry.  I adore Fridays because it is the easiest night of the week for making everyone happy!

Saturday:: Dinner with a girlfriend.  YAY!

Sunday:: Dinner at my parent's.

This week I spent $100 on groceries cause we were out of sooooo many staples, and I still haven't bought milk, which will be an extra $3.50.

What are you having?