POOP in 15 - Mind, day 4

What is POOP in 15?  It is a series for people who want more order in their lives, but don't have a lot of time to devote to doing it.

Purpose
Organization
Order
Peace

Click here for more details.

The previous few days, you've been doing nice things for other people.  You've been writing letters, giving compliments, and sharing love and appreciation.

Today, you're doing that for yourself.

This sounds CRAZY looney and new age, but whenever you're washing your hands in the bathroom today, you're going to smile at yourself in the mirror.  Stupid, right?

WRONG!  When I'm having a down day, am feeling frumpy, or like my clothes are too tight, I make a concentrated effort to take a deep breath and smile at myself in the mirror.  It does wonders to improve my mood.

So, burn some sage, don't shave your pits, and do something a little crunchy today like remembering that you're a human being and deserve to feel good about yourself.

Labels: