Meal plan for December 12-18th

This weekend has been so cold; I've felt like I haven't been able to get warm once.  I fear it might be a cold coming on, or just burning the candle at both ends for too long.  I usually go to bed around 10 ish (I wake up at 5), but have been staying up until about 11:30 or midnight to finish up Christmas presents.  Tis the season!

Here is what we'll be enjoying in our house this week:

Monday:: Quiche (from the freezer), cast iron skillet potatoes, and fruit.

Tuesday:: A new cashew chicken recipe I'm trying out, fried rice, and edamame.

Wednesday:: Working late.  Jack will have dinner at my aunt's, and I'll grub on leftover (or eggs) when I get home.

Thursday:: Working late.  Troy and Jack will be having lasagna (from the freezer), homemade garlic bread, and salad.

Friday::  Chicken and dumplings in the crockpot and fruit.

Saturday:: Homemade pizza and salad.

Sunday:: Family dinner at my parent's.

This week I spent $42.75 on groceries; most of it being produce and restocking dried items in my pantry.

Whatever the week brings you, I hope it is fabulous!

Labels: