Meal plan for December 19th-25th

Holy crap, the start of Hanukkah and Christmas is this week!  Hurray!  I hope this week finds you surrounded by loved ones.

Here is what we're eating this week in our house.

Monday:: homemade reubens, roasted brussel sprouts, and sweet potato fries

Tuesday:: spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad

Wednesday:: Soba noodles with shrimp

Thursday:: apple pancakes, bacon, and "eggies"

Friday:: homemade pizza and roasted brussel sprouts

Saturday:: Christmas eve dinner at Troy's parent's

Sunday:: Christmas dinner at Troy's aunt's

This week I spent $30.91 on groceries.  $3.99 of that being a sandwich from the deli, and $2.99 for a 6 pack of Hansen's soda; I NEEDED a root beer to go with my sandwich!  I was out and about later than expected and was starving.

Labels: