Dilled Chicken Salad

A few weeks ago I had a few hours to myself, which was absolutely blissful.  As part of the "day of me", I grabbed myself lunch at a local cafe, and sat eating lunch and reading.  It was lovely.  The sandwich of the day was dilled chicken salad, and it was amazing. 

I didn't want to have to go out to eat in order to enjoy the yumminess.  I think I did a decent job of recreating it at home, and it was delicious on homemade pretzel rolls

Dilled Chicken Salad
Cooked chicken, shredded
Generous 1/2 cup celery
1 green onion, sliced
2 tblsp diced pickle
2 tblsp mayo
1 tblsp plain Greek yogurt
3/4 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp dried chives
Salt and pepper to taste

1) The amount of chicken you use would depend on how much chicken salad you are hoping for.  I used the chicken breasts from a homemade roasted chicken.
2) Dice up your onion and celery.

3) Add all the ingredients together.  If you don't have Greek yogurt, just add another tblsp of mayo.  Mix!
4) Serve on pretzel rolls, crackers, or if you're on a paleo diet, try it this way!
Delish!
Pin It

Labels: