POOP in 15 - Home, day 5

What is POOP in 15?  It is a series for people who want more order in their lives, but don't have a lot of time to devote to doing it.

Purpose
Organization
Order
Peace

Click here for more details.

Today's task is to fine a home job that you HATE, and figure out a way to make it faster.  I have a black belt in efficiency, and I use it to speed through dreaded tasks.

Hate cleaning the bathroom?  Me too!  I devised a top down approach to make it speedy so that I could get it done and go about my day.  It drives me nuts how long it takes Troy to do the same task, because he is so inefficient with his order and procedure.

Here is a video of how I clean a bathroom in under 5 minutes.  This is a speed clean that isn't meant to get every nook and cranny (it doesn't involve cleaning the tub/shower, nor the floor), but it is perfect for a quick clean.



Just a note, in the video, I talk about how I put the rags in the garbage.  I mean I put them there and later take them to the laundry.  Troy wisely pointed out it sounds like I just throw them away!

Also, when you hear Jack so excited that "he did it", the "it" he was speaking about was learning how to shoot rubber bands across the room.  We're classy like that.

Resources from the video:
Homemade bathroom scrub
Homemade surface spray 

I've shared this over at Homestead Barn Hop, Tuned In Tuesday, and The Backyard Farming Connection.

Labels: